One week at a time...
It was quite a busy week this week. I had some tests, which hopefully will turn out well. We lost our softball playoff game, which is a big disappointment, but it was a great season, and maybe we can put together a team next year or start up a summer league. Now I am getting ready for my pchem midterm coming up on friday, since wednesday I will be busy standing in line for the midnight showing of Star Wars!! I am excited, but at the same time trying to hold my expectations down, since I don't want to ruin the movie. I had brunch with the parents today, which is always fun. Otherwise, not much else is going on. I will definitely post a review of star wars after I have seen it, and other postees can feel free to do so as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment