Sunday, May 01, 2005

    Undefeated!


    The Incredibles
    Originally uploaded by gofischnick14.
    Our softball team won its game today, going undefeated for the regular season (5-0). The playoffs begin soon, and hopefully it will go just as well as the regular season did. Afterwards we went and looked at a house for next year. And now I am taking a brief break from my Physical Chemistry homework to do my daily blog entry. I just bought the Kingdom of Heaven soundtrack, and I highly recommend it. It is a lot different than those classic epic scores, which I like, since I have a lot of those already. And on tuesday I plan on buying the new star wars soundtrack. Well I guess I should be getting back to that homework, since it is due tomorrow. Hopefully my muscles won't be as sore tomorrow as they are today from all that work I did on saturday.

    No comments: