Sunday, May 14, 2006

    Well, here is my latest attempt at keeping a steady blog going. I think I will have plenty to talk about, since I currently have a very full schedule at the moment. 

    Anyways, today was Mother's Day, which meant going home and spending quality time with the family. We enjoyed the gorgeous weather and had a nice barbeque for lunch. The dog was his usual energetic self, and I spent a fair amount of time playing with him. I also sorted through my old magazines, which I have to note I have way too many of. I also watched my new favorite show Midsomer Murders. Really good show. I also got to talk to my grandma, which is always nice :) I can't believe in less than a month is graduation. Scary. Well that is all for today, and I will do my best to write daily or at least every other day.

    ~N

    No comments: