My thoughts on Pirates 2
I just saw Pirates 2, and I thought it was pretty good. It definitely didn't end like I anticipated. I felt they would have had a more rounded ending, as opposed to leaving it so open ended. I won't spoil the ending for those who have yet to see it (though with its opening weekend take, who hasn't?!?!) but I felt pretty bad for Will. There is one scene that has me a bit upset, but I hope they resolve it in the third part of the trilogy. At least I don't have to wait a whole year for the sequel (next one comes out May 25th, 2007). On the whole though I thought it was a pretty good sequel, and I can't wait for the third one to come out!!!!
1 comment:
I know what you're talking about-- that made me pretty pissed too. I felt his character was really harped out this movie, when he was actually doing a lot more.
I honestly wasn't as thrilled with the second movie as much as I was with the first, but it was still good.
Post a Comment