Wii-Fitness
Today, my fitness hit a new low. I had been in the 22-25 age range, but I got 27 today, officially making me an old man! Tennis and baseball are my two solid Wii Sports, with bowling coming in 3rd, and boxing definitely being my downside. Thus when they decided to throw in a boxing game into my fitness routine, I was doomed from the start. But to be serious, I am rather proud that I have managed to stay in the sub-30 range. I have to admit that Marisa is giving me a run for my money, holding the high score in Power Throws, and her age is getting pretty close to mine. I have also played a lot more, so I guess if I am going to keep her from beating me I will just have to stay up until 1 instead of midnight playing the Wii :)
No comments:
Post a Comment