Restoring Peace to Hyrule

So I bought a copy of Twilight Princess with my Wii back in early December. I beat the first dungeon, but just stopped playing because Wii Sports was just so quick and addicting, plus I didn't get to have that winter break where I lock myself in a room for a couple of days to beat Zelda. This past week I decided it was time to play the game that has been calling to me for so long, and I have to say it is amazing! I wish I had a week off to just plow right through it, but a little at a time has allowed me to enjoy the story and dungeons that much more. Not to spoil anything for people who haven't played it yet, but I just got the master sword which has unlocked a lot of cool things for me to do now. I don't even think I am half-way through the game, which makes me happy. I hate it when games are too short (Super Mario RPG).
1 comment:
I started playing this weekend, GC version. Locked in over 15 hours. :) Just beat the first dungeon and finshed the colleting the second set of the 'Tears of Light'.
I hear the game (without doing any of the side-quests) takes 70 hours to beat! Since I'm exploring every nook and cranny of the map, It'll probably take me even longer then that. And I hope it does!
Post a Comment