Saturday, April 19, 2008

    Movies I am looking forward to...


    Here are the movies I plan on seeing in theaters:

    Iron Man: May 2nd
    The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian: May 16th
    Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: May 22nd
    The Incredible Hulk: June 13th
    Get Smart: June 20th
    The Dark Knight: July 18th
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: August 15th

    2 comments:

    Marisa said...

    It's all about Narnia for me. There's one thing, though, that I still don't understand: why the heck are they making another Hulk movie?! I didn't like the first one, but it came out only 5 years ago, for God's sake! I'm sick and tired of Hollywood running out of ideas! I refuse to see it in theaters for the simple reason that I'm boycotting stupidity and lack of creativity.

    Marisa said...

    P.S. I forgot to mention that I can't wait for Dark Knight. Batman Begins is awesome and I love it to death, but I also love 1989 Batman.