Thursday, May 05, 2005

    Essay...


    Architecture
    Originally uploaded by gofischnick14.
    Today was a long day. Had class as usual, but no work, since it was moving day. Tomorrow is my first day in the new lab, so I am kind of excited to see what it is like. I had to write my fisheries essay today, which with the help of Anne and Jim, turned out pretty well I think. We'll see when the grades come back. Then I had alpha, which is always fun. We discussed how to go about spreading the word to others. It is interesting how intimidating it can be to admit one's religious beliefs and trying to get other people to share your views. Then I came back to the apartment to finish up my essay and am now off to bed. Tomorrow I am going to see Kingdom of Heaven, which I am pretty excited to see. I will be sure to write a full review of it tomorrow.

    No comments: