A Kingdom of Heaven...

Wow! I really enjoyed Kingdom of Heaven. After reading the Seattle Times review, I went into the movie with not so high expectations. Orlando Bloom was really good in this movie, a lot different from his previous characters. And Ridley Scott really knows how to make an intersting historical movie. And since I have taken a medieval literature class, this movie was just that much more interesting for me. I highly recommend this movie to anyone. Let's just hope star wars can exceed my expectations like Kingdom did.
After the movie Jed and I went over to the girls' and played some Karaoke revolution. That was an experience to be sure, as I am not a very good singer, and I am terrified of singing in front of other people. Anyways, it was fun, and then I crashed since I had to get up at 7 for my hours for my fisheries class.
And today I finished my volunteer hours for MTSG, which was fun. We took out a lot of blackberries, which got me a little scratched up, but not to badly. And now I am relaxing at home with the family. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment