Friday, August 04, 2006

    Busy couple of days...

    Today we have attained a goal I never thought possible. We are now ranked 89th in the world in Madden. Quite an accomplishment if you ask me. Who knows where we will end up?

    Today I also took part in our lab picnic, which was also pretty interesting. We saw a guy run by, do 5 push-ups, and then dive into the water, which was pretty amusing. We also saw a guy who was trying to show off, by stripping his overalls and revealing his thong, and then he proceeded to swim around for awhile. Amazing what people do to get attention.

    I also watched the USA men's bball team destroy Puerto Rico. I hope this will bring back the glory days of the original Dream Team. They were sooooo good! Do any of you remember that?

    And yesterday I interviewed at a lab, where I was interviewed by 8 different people! It was pretty intense, but I made it through okay. Hopefully I get the job, but I will just have to wait and see. I hope everyone is having a great week, and if you are ever in the Greenlake area you should feel welcome to stop by and say hello to our new apartment.

    No comments: