Tuesday, June 05, 2007

    Yo Ho! It is movie time!!


    Just went to see my second of possibly many movies this summer. I saw Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. I thought it was pretty good, though I know a lot of people had mixed feelings about it. I thought it didn't have the choppiness that the second one had, though I think it would be near impossible to top the first movie.

    Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End B+

    Spider-man 3 B+

    I still have to go see Shrek the 3rd, which I am very excited about. Here are the other movies I plan on seeing this summer:

    June 8th: Ocean's Thirteen
    June 15th: Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
    June 22nd: Evan Almighty
    June 29th: Ratatouille
    July 3rd: Transformers
    July 11th: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
    August 3rd: The Bourne Ultimatum
    August 10th: Rush Hour 3

    2 comments:

    Marisa said...

    B+? Oh heck no! I mean, it was definitely better than Dead Man's Chest, but the separate storylines, the Jack hallucinations, the irritating Calypso accent, and the convoluted and unnecessarily complicated plot are what's really done me in as far as this trilogy goes. Not to mention the mainstream acceptance of pirates among the general public that destroys the novelty of it all.

    Marisa said...

    P.S. You forgot Nancy Drew on your list of summer movies that you're looking forward to seeing.